Author Topic: Done for now  (Read 854 times)

Offline pabassman

Done for now
« on: March 12, 2021, 05:32:43 PM »
 I've got a sad feeling ice fishing is done for the season. Couple buddies think early next week will still be good so I havent packed the stuff away yet but Im not betting on it. Its been a good season. Spent a lot of time on the ice. Slocum, Harveys, Sylvan, Prompton, Carey, Lackawanna, FEW. Lots of fish. Lots of great times with my son or friends.

Ice Fishing 247

Done for now
« on: March 12, 2021, 05:32:43 PM »

Offline brownmk19

Re: Done for now
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 06:46:36 PM »
Great job Len! Looks like you had a hell of a season! Those are some beautiful perch. Winter certainly did us justice this year. I'm actually going to squeeze in one last trip tomorrow morning before I call it quits. I spent a lot of time this winter covering new water on the Pack, some were fruitful ventures, but most were not! Lol. That place really gave me complete fits this winter, but I made up for it with some great trips to Prompton, Carey and LSP. I'll never tire of ice fishing,  I live for it and love it. But all good things must come to an end, and I'm looking forward to open water opportunities soon. Always a season, and always a new fish/fishery to pursue.

Offline pabassman

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 07:45:08 AM »
Great job Len! Looks like you had a hell of a season! Those are some beautiful perch. Winter certainly did us justice this year. I'm actually going to squeeze in one last trip tomorrow morning before I call it quits. I spent a lot of time this winter covering new water on the Pack, some were fruitful ventures, but most were not! Lol. That place really gave me complete fits this winter, but I made up for it with some great trips to Prompton, Carey and LSP. I'll never tire of ice fishing,  I live for it and love it. But all good things must come to an end, and I'm looking forward to open water opportunities soon. Always a season, and always a new fish/fishery to pursue.

Thanks. You're right, it did. I was on ice Dec, Jan, Feb, March. I fished 32 times. It would have been more if we didnt get hit with that blizzard. That storm made things tough for a couple weeks. Looking forward to starting it all again next season!!

Offline KingPerch

• Open water is nice... but, I'd rather be on ice!!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 08:47:54 PM »
Lenny, you had a pretty good ice season. Good work bud!! The kids are happy that you’re off the ice for the remainder of the season!!!😜
DO WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU DO....LIFE IS GOOD!

I’ve never met a perch I didn’t like!!!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 08:47:54 PM »

Offline pabassman

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 09:10:12 PM »
Lenny, you had a pretty good ice season. Good work bud!! The kids are happy that you’re off the ice for the remainder of the season!!!😜

LOL

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 09:10:12 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question