Author Topic: Fond du lac Co. lakes  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Get Hooked

Re: Fond du lac Co. lakes
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 09:46:14 PM »
I went out today and found 6-8 inches of good ice. Atv's and Snowmobiles will make travel easier now. 4-6 inches of snow Saturday will definitely slow the walkers down. Glad my snowmobile is ready to go. I didn't get 1 flag today on tip-ups, which had me scratching my head. And I only got 2 keeper Gills. Thru back several under-sized Bass. If it wasn't fishing, it would've sucked.

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 09:46:14 PM »

Offline Get Hooked

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »
I haven't had any luck with Pike yet, but I did find some Crappie in 30 ft. of water 20 ft. down. This plastic caught all the fish and some throw backs and some losses at the hole. Never had to replace it once. #10 Tungsten jig head.  J & S custom plastic. Went out during the Sunday snow storm, Slush developing under the 6 inches of snow when I left. 9 inches of ice still. Hope this cold weather freezes that slush up, cuz it sucks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Get Hooked

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 10:36:04 AM »
Well the cold snap is over and now it's a bit on the warm side. No luck with the Pike yet but the Bass are certainly hungry. The Crappie are on fire 30 ft. of water 20 ft. down using the same plastic in previous post, along with the red bloodworm.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Get Hooked

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »
Well its time to put the extension on the auger. I was like an inch from not getting thru the ice. Comfortable weather about to move in. That sure will be nice after all this below zero crap we have had like all Winter this year. Glad I got the new ice suit that keeps me warm. Happy Valentine's Day!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question