Author Topic: Drill/Auger adapter to  (Read 224 times)

Offline Bowhntr100

• Ice Man
Drill/Auger adapter to
« on: March 04, 2021, 12:59:59 AM »
I have a mora auger that I have had for 30-35 years or so. I would like to get an adapter for a cordless drill but can’t find what I need. To separate the handle from the auger you have to unscrew them the auger half screws into the handle. Anybody have any info that might help me?

Ice Fishing 247

Drill/Auger adapter to
« on: March 04, 2021, 12:59:59 AM »

Offline pabassman

Re: Drill/Auger adapter to
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 09:30:24 AM »
I have a mora auger that I have had for 30-35 years or so. I would like to get an adapter for a cordless drill but can’t find what I need. To separate the handle from the auger you have to unscrew them the auger half screws into the handle. Anybody have any info that might help me?

Ice Master Ice Auger/Power Drill Conversion Kit, Says it works with Mora. I have one ordered for my Nils. Or Strikemaster Cordless Drill Adapter for Power Augers. Maybe one of these?

Offline SlimShanty

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 04:43:58 PM »
Im not sure of your auger. But you can get a 6in eskimo auger for 40ish and get the “ CLAM /DRILL AUGER HANDLE ATTACHMENT for $70.00 and you wish you did it years ago. Your auger may attach to the “ CLAM ADAPTER” you will have to check it out.

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 04:43:58 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question