Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Ice reports  (Read 973 times)

Offline fisherfiend

Ice reports
« on: January 14, 2017, 11:28:53 PM »
I'm from sepa and I have given up hope on having any good ice to fish. Does anyone have any suggestions on lakes north of me with fish able ice. Antietam reservoir, ontelaney ( or however you spell it)

Ice Fishing 247

Ice reports
« on: January 14, 2017, 11:28:53 PM »

Offline redblur00

Re: Ice reports
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 11:31:05 PM »
Did see reports early season bout guys on deep creek it's near green lane. When I was a kid I fished nockamixon a lot not sure of conditions tho.

Offline Rob L

• Ice Man
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 09:41:49 AM »
I'm from sepa and I have given up hope on having any good ice to fish. Does anyone have any suggestions on lakes north of me with fish able ice. Antietam reservoir, ontelaney ( or however you spell it)
[/quote

I have been fishing at lackawanna state park, it has 6 good inches, probably more after last night.
Go to the first entrance of the park (where they have boat racks), and drive all the way to the end.
                                                    Rob

Offline capt.crappie

• Ice Man
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 05:43:47 PM »
Fisher friend. Ontelaunni did still have some marginal safe ice. As of yesterday. Out peters creek way. They still had 3 1/2 ". They are walking back on the right side. Getting on way back at musky point.  I Have not been back there . But friends of mine have been. Other than there. mauch chunk, Tusk, are your only options that I know of locally .

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 05:43:47 PM »

Offline allejo

• Ice Man
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »
Your best bet is probably the Poconos if you're willing to do the drive. With all the open water I've settled on staying local for now.
Fish are like beer. I start to lose count after 10.

Offline Skizz1224

• Ice Man
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 01:11:44 PM »
Does anyone know if there is any safe ice in peters cove on ontelaunee

Offline acg8276

• Ice Man
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 11:46:10 PM »

You can call to get ice conditions at Deep Creek / Green Lane Park

http://www.montcopa.org/DocumentCenter/View/2395

Offline Brianm14

• Ice Man
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 09:53:41 AM »
im in sepa too.. id give up on deep creek and really sepa at this point.. forcast doesnt look to good.. park rangers monitor deep creek nd wont let you on less than 5inches i believe.. ive been driving  north since december.. if by any chance we would get any type of fishable ice in sepa the rest of the season my guess would be struble .. maybe Antietam or scotts run.. but dont hold your breathe

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 09:53:41 AM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question