Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Bass Pro Shops Harrisburg  (Read 455 times)

Offline carhartt123

• Ice Man
Bass Pro Shops Harrisburg
« on: December 28, 2016, 07:46:56 PM »
Just stopped by the Harrisburg Bass Pro. The extent of their ice fishing selection was 8 cheap jigging rods. Not one jig, tip-up, auger, or tent. I asked a few of the employees about it, they said it was a corporate decision and that they have asked for it to change with no success. Just wanted to give the PA guys a heads up. If you need anything don't waist your time here.

Ice Fishing 247

Bass Pro Shops Harrisburg
« on: December 28, 2016, 07:46:56 PM »

Offline redblur00

Re: Bass Pro Shops Harrisburg
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 08:01:32 PM »
Saw that last yr they told me not much ice fishing in area I said ya but people drive from all over to ur place for this stuff.

Offline handsaw

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 04:30:50 PM »
I noticed that the last few years. Field and Stream has a small section for ice fishing. Just bought a new auger, jigging rod and reel and some jigs.
Hopefully they don't go the same way as Bass Pro.

Offline perchgypsy

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »
Bass pro just makes me think 7 rows of plastic worms 4"-7" long,like everyone is just bass fishing,guess the bass in bass pro needs to stand up to its name,same here (upstate NY)at our GAnder mnt,all the plastic worms you would ever want, when they sell out of something they don't get more,,the crew just says"we sold out of that"....well NO $H!T...lol ,hey big box stores if you sell out of something try to remember it's what you should keep on the shelves....ok I'm done..lol
ICE PLEASE

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »

Offline allejo

• Ice Man
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 06:21:08 AM »
I live down by Philly and I posted a similar thread on another page because I'm having a hard time finding gear. Neither the dick's nor the brand new Gander Mountain had anything for ice fishing. I have a BnT right up the rod who has a few HT combos but I don't need combos. French Creek Outfitters had a rod for $10 and combo for 18.50 but they didn't bother to mention the brand or model. Cabelas had a lot of combos. Gordon's had the best selection of ice gear overall although they had a few rods and combos. This is the closest shop  to me so I'm buying there or online. I can understand the mom and pop shops not having this specific gear but for the box stores it defeats the their purpose.
Fish are like beer. I start to lose count after 10.

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 06:21:08 AM »