Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Snyders Lures  (Read 252 times)

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
Snyders Lures
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:27:58 PM »
For all the members who are just making their appearence now that winter has arrived, and for the new members signing up every day, and especially for the hundreds of lurkers that visit us every day all season, (you should really get off your butts and join already what have you got to loose?) I have to point your to Snyders Lures Their jigs and spoons are unique and offer something for the panfisher as well as the trouter and walleye hunter. Their feathered jigs are awesome, the craftsmanship is obvious. I am eagerly awaiting an order and will post some pic as soon as it is received. You need them.   !<>!
FM

Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

Snyders Lures
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:27:58 PM »

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
Re: Snyders Lures
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 05:14:43 PM »
I put in an extensive order and got a nice sample of Snyder's Lures in the mail today. Really exceptional stuff. Some of it you don't get until you have it in hand there is one spoon that is unique as far as I know. It is two separate spoon bladed split ringed together at both ends with tear drop flashers on the hook end. The colors and the combinations are inspired. I can't wait to get out on some of my home waters and try them. I will get a few pics up soon.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

Re: Snyders Lures
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 05:14:43 PM »