Author Topic: free stuff  (Read 1252 times)

Offline MARTINREEF

free stuff
« on: January 18, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »
Hi all!
Still can't get over the good time I had at the party.Took a sneak peek at fishin247.com and read a post about gas prices and the effects on our fishing enjoyment,when it came to me:I bet every one of us has something that they no longer need or use.I for instance have several fishing things i no longer use.Think that pole you bought that you hate,or the one with that broken tip you were gonna repair 10 years ago!
Why not clean out our stuff and give it to someone who needs it,either free or a small fee?Let me know
what you guys think about helping out fellow fishing buddies and their children so they can afford to go.let me start:i have about a half a gallon of 2 cycle enine outboard motor oil that is free for the taking.If you are in the scranton area and have a use for it,it is free for the taking.Just e mail me.I know it is only worth seven bucks or so but if you are in the area every penny helps.I got a 4 stroke engine now and will no longer need that.I wonder if this stuff is any good for these ice augers?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:11:04 PM by MARTINREEF »

Ice Fishing 247

free stuff
« on: January 18, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question