Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: About the Tournament  (Read 466 times)

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
About the Tournament
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:33:47 AM »
This year the tournament may be a bit less expansive and less ambitious than last year? Why? I took a big hit with sponsors this season vs last season. Many of our former sponsors did not fare very well last winter and have pulled back on their expenditures this year. We will have to see how things shake out. Hopefully for the better. Meanwhile, if you like having the site as a forum and not a blog and if you like having a big tournament with many categories and lots of great prizes, patronize our sponsors Sign up for the tournament the more guys that participate makes a difference when I'm asking a business owner to hand over hundreds of $$ worth of stuff to give away.
FM

Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

About the Tournament
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:33:47 AM »

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
Re: About the Tournament
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 11:46:46 PM »
Please if you have never been in the tournament, READ THE RULES they are not that difficult but there are specific things that will make or break you. Even regulars have made slip ups from time to time. Also, Everyone needs to check out the categories, I have cut them way back this year, six as of this now.
I'm working on getting a bass category set up. Stay tuned.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 08:20:06 PM »
A little Tournament News. First I will be adding a Bass Category. That will bring it up to seven. Thanks to the generosity of one of our members I have a good first prize to offer for this addition. I can come up with a second and third prize for fill out the ticket. As in the past the bass will be a combined category for LMB and SMB. Also, someone left these on my door step Monday!
Thank you for the great prizes Ice Force/Rapala/Marcum!!
FM

Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 08:20:06 PM »