Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP....  (Read 1154 times)

Offline chez

• Charter Member
  • PBR Man
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP....
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:46:16 PM »
                                I WASENT GOING TO RESPOND T FMs reply to the election last nite.
because it was his rite and opinion to feel the way he dose.PLUSS VWE ARE FRIENDS
                    [[[DELIGHTED WITH THE OUTCOME]]]]]
                   [[[ELECTIONS HAS CONSEQUENCES]]]]]]
 BUT AS I SAT HEAR ,,EATING MY SUPPER AND DRINKING A TALL GLASS OF ICEWATER...
                                         NOT BEER.
IT WAS PRYING ON MY MIND,MORE AND MORE,THAT I HAD TO MAKE A RESPONCE.
JUST BECAUSE HOW IT SEEMS HE CAN CARELESS IF THEY DRAFT ANY OF OUR SONS.......OR DAUGHTERS FOR THAT FACT..IS THE WAY I TOOK IT.
[[[[[[[[[[[[ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES...]]]]]]]]]THE HELL WITH OBAMA >:( >:( >:( >:(
FM,,,,IM AM GLAD YOU ARE DELIGHTED WITH THE OUTCOME......I HOPE OUR NEW PRESIDENT LIVES UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS,TRULY I DO :)
I FEEL AND TRULY FEEL IT FROM MY HEART,,,IF YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER WAS OLD ENOUGHT TO BE DRAFTED BY[[[[PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP]]]]
YOU MIGHT FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO.SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE FOR SURE.
THANK THE LORD THEY WILL BE UNDER AGE FOR A DRAFT.AND I HONESTLY FEEL GLAD YOU WONT HAVE THAT WORRY ON YOUR MIND. :)
ITS A MOTHERS AND FATHERS INSTINCT,,TO PROTECT THEIR CHILD.....
AN IF YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENT,WELL,,,,,,, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. :-\
GUYS HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE NO DRAFT..AND NO WARS....AND TRUMP LIVES UP TO HALF HIS STATEMENTS..
I SPOKE TO MY SON    BIRDMAN,[[[RICH JR]]] AT SUPPER TONITE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF A DRAFT.
HE SAID[[[[[DAD IF IM DRAFTED,,, ILL BE THERE,,ITS MU DUTY]]]]]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT....
RUTNUT HAS KIDS,,COWDAWG,KINGPERCH,,ITS A WORRY ON OUR MINDS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.
THIS REALLY HIT HOME ON ME.I SPOKE ABOUT THIS TO FM WHILE CATFISHING SATURDAY NITE..
THE[[[ELECTIONS HAVE CONSQUENCES ]]]IS WHAT HURT ME IN DAVES STATEMENT.
THE CONSEQUENCES IS POSSIBLE MY BOYS LIVELYHOOD........
I HOPE I DIDNT MAKE ANY ENEMIES WITH THIS POST.
SORRY IF I DID BUT,,,[[[ITS THE WAY I FEEL]]]
WE WANT ALL OUR TROOPS HOME AND SAFE..NOT JUST OUR CHILDREN.
EVERYONE SUFFERS IN A WAR...NOT JUST THE LOOSING SIDE......
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:06:59 PM by chez »
WHEN THE BEERS GONE WE'RE GONE

Ice Fishing 247

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP....
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:46:16 PM »

Offline Spider1

• The grumpy ol' dust farter
Re: PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP....
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 06:56:05 AM »
Chez, I doubt there will be a draft, but if there is it won't be a one time thing, the draft will be open. My grandson is 16, in a couple years he will be of age. He was considering the military some as it is. Just because there is a draft doesn't mean the kids will head for the front line after bootcamp. It's not done that way any more. This isn't WW2 or Vietnam. We don't really even have boots on the ground anywhere except as advisors and special training. It's a different world. Personally, I don't think they will open the draft. But, a stint in the services is not the worst thing. When I was in my early 20's I went down to enlist in the Marines. I was fresh out of college and wanted a few certain jobs but the classes for those jobs had already started and I was looking at a wait of 1.5-2 years so I didn't join. One of my biggest regrets.

I don't think they will reinstate the draft, but if they do... it ain't the worst thing. My nephew served in Iraq, Afganistan and S.Korea. He like the service ( exept Korea, said it smelled like pee everywhere and if you ate meat it was probably dog ). He came out, but went back in when they offered him a better job than he could get in civilian life.
When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!

Offline chez

• Charter Member
  • PBR Man
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:46:57 AM »
I guess i got all worked up over the outcome of the election .......
I love and care about my children very much.
You can say i live for the 3 of them..
I want to and will protect them till they throw the last shovel of dirt on my sad tilt.
The word Draft ,Scares me.....
Im going to leave it at that.
Hopefully we can turn our country around or into the right direction.

Offline RutNut

• The NEW and IMPROVED RutNut! ;-)
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 12:58:42 PM »
Chez,

I'm with SPider- the draft is a thing of the past! With our technology now, the days of having to have huge armies are a thing of the past. One of my buddies has a son in the Army right now. He is training to fly drones. He is in Korea and even though he will never be on the front lines, he is a little concerned like you.

Personally I think Trump likes to act tough, but I don't think he is any more likely to hit the button(nuke) than any past presidents.

I'm just glad this election is finally over! As a Federal Employee I have been "gagged" by the Hatch Act for the last 18 months. We are allowed to use our work computers on our lunch and/or break time and when we are not "on duty". Except before an election- then no political stuff can be said with use of our work computer. (even on our own time)

That's what really got me mad when all this stuff came out about Clinton using her private cell phone, private server and sending top secret info on her private devices(then pleading ignorance!) You cannot believe how many inservices, trainings and seminars we have to do every year that tells us what we can and cannot do with our government devices(cell phones, tablets and pc's). It is all spelled out and is VERY clear what we can and cannot do- and I don't even work with classified material! If I had done any one of the things she did, as a federal employee I would be out of a job at the very least and probably sitting in jail right now!  ::)

I think enough people finally got fed up with her and if the government was not going to do anything about it, they were going to with their vote! ;-)

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 12:58:42 PM »

Offline Spider1

• The grumpy ol' dust farter
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:21:36 PM »
Rut, actually Trump said he might open the draft, and he could but he would face a lot of opposition.

Chez, I understand your fears, I've met 2 of you kids and they are great guys. Both strong and I doubt they would have a hard time. But it wouldn't be like they would be sent to the Russian front or nothing and a stint in the military isn't all together a bad thing. Besides, if there was a draft during war time, he could always join the navy like my Dad did after Pearl Harbor so he wouldn't be in the infantry.
When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 04:46:37 PM »
I don't expect it to happen. However, if it did it would be the best thing that ever happened to 90% of the guys that got in. Make them get a GED, teach them to speak English and to respect law and order and they might come out with a chance of making something of themselves instead of taking $50 from George Soros to march as a protester for hire. (not commenting on your boys, just the wild animals running around the cities rioting and such)
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline chez

• Charter Member
  • PBR Man
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 06:39:02 PM »
I understand your point FM.
And know that you are not pointing out my sons.
You have fished with birdman on a few ocasions and treated him great.And he has much respect for you also.
Lets just say    If there was to be a draft?????
Let president elect donald trump draft all these indians running the conveint stores for 10 years paying 0 taxes,giving them health insurance and everything else possible for free.
Lets Draft them.
They would run back to Sand Land with their tails between their leggs quicker than me reaching for the last beer in the cooler.
We have our own vets living under bridges,no food or blankets.
They just did a big topic on wnep tv this week about it.its a shame.
SHAME ON US!!!!
AND THESE INDIANS!!!!!!!!
GET EVERYTHING AND THE IMIGRANTS ALSO.
I HOPE TRUMP PUTS AN END TO THAT.
IM IN THE MEDICAL FEILD.YES BELIVE IT OR NOT.
YOU WOULD NOT BELIVE THE VETs DENIDED A WHEEL CHAIR OR JAZZY ENEN CRUTCHES.THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED.
THEY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 YEARS...WHAT????
Is this what will happen to our kids if they get Drafted???
Im sorry i came down on you a bit last nite.
((((I DO APPOLOGIZE.)))))
I was very upset with your post.
I could of appoligized to you threw a pm, text or called you.
But i put it on the Forum for all to see.
I still truly belive if your children were at my boys age you would feel the same way i do.
Lets hope for the best.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:45:02 PM by chez »

Offline diehard

• Ice Man
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »
I'm in the military myself.  I dont believe there is anything to worry about.  I feel that young men these days miss out on time in the service.  all the old timers served and gained a lot of knowledge, grew wiser, and discovered a newfound respect for our nation and the price that some pay for freedom.  service is a good thing.  With the tech we have means less troops on the ground.  We are not at war with the world, just a terrorist group so I see no need for a draft, although some military time would do a lot of young kids some good, in my opinion.  There is lots of work to be done on base as far as mobilization goes.  we need more men to make bombs and maintain our aircrafts and technology rather than more troops on the ground.  chez, i know that can be a scary thought as a father but I believe the days of the draft are over unless we have an attack on  our homeland and world war 3 starts....but these are different times.  I don't think trump is as wild as people say he is.  he has a fire in him because it is clear that our nation is headed in the wrong direction.  people overlook that...he only wants to put us back on top, not destroy us with useless wars.  plus he alone cannot make war and rekindle the draft, it has to go through congress.  again, very unlikely. 

in the theme of the election and unrelated to the original post....
what really pisses me off is all these blankety blank celebrities and people saying they are moving to canada because of trump.  These people are entitled scumbags that have no respect for this country and the men and women who FOUGHT and DIED for our nation.  If they want to abandon America like that, then good riddins.  we dont want you as youre part of the disease in this country.  Its a damn shame that some people react like disrespectful children when they dont get their way
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »

Offline diehard

• Ice Man
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 06:42:27 PM »
by the way, i didnt say blankedty blank lol  i guess fm as a filter up haha >:D
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Game Over, Stupid Won
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 07:37:34 PM »
by the way, i didnt say blankedty blank lol  i guess fm as a filter up haha >:D

An Extensive Filter. I'm an expert curser.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline RutNut

• The NEW and IMPROVED RutNut! ;-)
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 12:44:37 PM »
in the theme of the election and unrelated to the original post....
what really pisses me off is all these blankety blank celebrities and people saying they are moving to canada because of trump.  These people are entitled scumbags that have no respect for this country and the men and women who FOUGHT and DIED for our nation.  If they want to abandon America like that, then good riddins.  we dont want you as youre part of the disease in this country.  Its a damn shame that some people react like disrespectful children when they dont get their way

Amen diehard!  >:(

I have decided to become a "community organizer"! I am currently organizing moving crews to help all those celebrities that threatened to move to Canada if Trump was elected!  >:D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:46:33 PM by RutNut »

Offline zziipp

• Charter Member
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 02:48:07 AM »
Land of the free handouts has to end.I understand some people get down on their luck but the Dems have made it their way of collecting votes and herding their sheep on the working man's pastures and want to step all over our Constitutional rights. I pay over 3 grand a yr for health ins. With a 750 deductible and 70 30 split after that with a 5 grand max out of pocket and can't even get a free visit when I'm sick. These free loaders are getting everything done for free and if they don't get it they threaten discrimination because their poor. No your dam lazy and need to find a job period. End of story. Our government has gotten to big for their own good. They want to ban guns and herd the people at will. An unarmed citizen is what they want so they can dictate over us like sheep. I have nothing against people who are disabled and women and children who are citizens and need it. But 20 something young adults are taking advantage of it now. It has to stop.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:52:34 AM by zziipp »
WHO SAID WE CAN'T WALK ON WATER.MUST BE A LAND LOVER.

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 02:48:07 AM »

Offline zziipp

• Charter Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 12:29:42 PM »
And for people to spit on our flag and burn it and sit during our anthem  is beyond words. Men and women died for our freedoms and it's a slap in the face.and handing out trophies to protesters is a dam joke.you want a feeling of worth honor your country and stand up for it. Cherish it's symbols or get out. Move to another country and see what you get. I know a lot of Dems who have swithed parties after this because they are ashamed of what is going on and you notice the Dems are just sitting back and doing nothing. Hoping they get their way. They should be handling the situation but their not. Nuff said god bless America and those who cherish it and the constitution all others get out.
WHO SAID WE CAN'T WALK ON WATER.MUST BE A LAND LOVER.

Online KingPerch

• Charter Member
  • Open water is nice... but, I'd rather be on ice!!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 03:24:20 PM »
AMEN ZZIIPP!  END OF STORY! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
DO WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU DO....LIFE IS GOOD!

Proud member of the O.L.L.C. and N.S.T.!

DON'T WORRY FREDDIE....THE BITE WILL GET HOT AT 11:00!!

Offline chez

• Charter Member
  • PBR Man
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 07:27:33 AM »
Right on ZZIIPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 07:27:33 AM »