Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Early Bird Special  (Read 1164 times)

Online fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • WTF
Early Bird Special
« on: September 07, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »
Greetings! Welcome! I'm making this the unofficial opening of IF247 for the 2016/2017 season. I tried to get it in gear Monday night but there was an issue creating new topics. Our forum has recently moved to a new server, the latest and greatest. But there were a couple fine points to be smoothed out. All seems to be in order as of now. If you  notice anything amiss send me a PM and I will take a look. Check in here and let.me know what you're up to.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

Early Bird Special
« on: September 07, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »

Online Filetandrelease

• Ice Man
Re: Early Bird Special
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 07:56:49 PM »
Some fishing mixed with home projects ,  gardening and canning , and trying to stay cool
Little eye fishing with a little stream trout mixed in
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:02:33 PM by Filetandrelease »

Online fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • WTF
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »
Ditto. We have been remodeling the living area of our house. All above my skill set. But I have pitched in building a wall along a part of our deck and powerwashing and restaining another section of deck. But my big redneck engineering project has been gutting and re-purposing a 12x36 foot pool cabana into a storage shed. I have been completely enjoying myself ripping out walls and evicting the red squirrels that had taken up residence. It ain't pretty inside but looks like a nice little cottage on the outside. I'm about to add some big barn style doors to one end. Once that is done I can start moving in stuff for winter storage.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Online DeadBird

• Spring is a dirty word
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:03 AM »
Just finished four new duck blinds for my club, the last plywood went on last evening. The club is located on a tidal river so they only last a few years and there are 12 of them so we need to stay ahead of it. I tinker with them a couple hours after work when I'm not doing something else, it took about a month. Almost forgot, I built a generator shed at the same time using the basic pattern for the blind with a solid roof. Thought we might need the generator the last few days, but Hermine fizzled and missed.

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:03 AM »

Offline chez

• PBR Man
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 07:34:56 AM »
Just finished four new duck blinds for my club, the last plywood went on last evening. The club is located on a tidal river so they only last a few years and there are 12 of them so we need to stay ahead of it. I tinker with them a couple hours after work when I'm not doing something else, it took about a month. Almost forgot, I built a generator shed at the same time using the basic pattern for the blind with a solid roof. Thought we might need the generator the last few days, but Hermine fizzled and missed.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF THESE DUCK HUNT RESULTS.
I LUV HUNTING PICS..........
DEAD BIRD,,WE WANNA SEE MORE DEAD DUCKS,THAN BUDWEIZERS ;D
WHEN THE BEERS GONE WE'RE GONE

Offline RutNut

• The NEW and IMPROVED RutNut! ;-)
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 03:56:11 PM »
Check in here and let.me know what you're up to.

No good!  >:D

Online FISHFORPIKE

• Ice-Fishing Time
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 07:31:12 PM »
Looking forward to the new ice season.  Just finished a new 36X40 garage and am starting to fill it up.  Got a new one series John Deere 1025-R TLB to get into the landscaping around the house.  Installed a new propane fired gas furnace (replacing the original fuel oil model from 1947) with A/C.  Been nice the last few weeks in our house.  Still got some projects lined up and some healing to do before that ice, but I'll make it.  8)
ICE is "NICE"

Offline KingPerch

• Charter Member
  • Open water is nice... but, I'd rather be on ice!!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 08:05:58 PM »
Well, KP has been running and boating alot for my son as he pursues one of his passions...bass tourney angling. Along with recreational fishing. Boating and hanging with the family, fills in the rest of the weekends. Business has been great, doing alot of different projects. I'm waiting impatiently for ice season. It can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on the ice this year. We will be trying to pull off the derby we missed out on last year.

Lastly, looking ahead to seeing pics of fish and outings from everyone on IF247.COM! The best ice site on the InterWeb! End of story!😎
DO WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU DO....LIFE IS GOOD!

DON'T WORRY FREDDIE....THE BITE WILL GET HOT AT 11:00!!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 08:05:58 PM »

Offline crappiman

• God walked on water to create Ice Fishing....
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 12:04:29 AM »
Well just finished off the summer with a family camping trip to Splash Magic Campground. I installed a new roof on the homestead in August and currently working on remodeling our living room, which the wife says must be done by Thanksgiving. Looking forward for some R and R on the hardwater.
Men and Fish are alike.... They both get in trouble when they open there mouths......

Offline RutNut

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
So what's the "Early Bird Special"?  ???

Offline Spider1

• The grumpy ol' dust farter
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 03:17:54 PM »
the sites open early ::)
When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!

Offline RutNut

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 12:58:04 PM »
I thought it was always open?  ???

Figured by the title that there was some sweet deal going on or something.  :o

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 12:58:04 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question