Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Fools On Ice  (Read 11335 times)

Offline RutNut

• NO-SHOW JONES
Fools On Ice
« on: March 23, 2015, 08:26:32 PM »
The reason the NY Guy's Oneida thread can be so zany and no one gets offended by anything and we can really enjoy reading it is that they keep it all, and I mean all in one place. They don't jump into everyone else's topics with off topic thoughts or goofy comments. You guys think everyone enjoys your remarks as much as you do. I winced when I saw this but didn't delete it, I should have in retrospect, but I already deleted one of Rut's posts yesterday and let it slide. R.Blurr or anyone else if you want to tell a story about some guy you saw that did whatever start a new topic for it then anyone who reads it will know wtf is going on. Feel free to use this thread for your goofy comments and off topic thoughts about ice fishing. We still have an off topics board for the totally irrelevant stuff.
thanks
FM

That rule gets aa lotof guys. I sseenpics of fb this passed weekend fguysaid thr was a big hole in front of launch at merlis and he took home his limit in nno time. CCould a been that they sstarted stockin it? Lol iI walk my dog at merlis and Isee guys on it bout 5o% of time iIddon'tthink many realize wwhat's approved and not approved.

LMBO! So not only was he fishing a closed lake, he didn't even know when trout season was over???!!!  ::)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:17:40 AM by fishin_musician »

Ice Fishing 247

Fools On Ice
« on: March 23, 2015, 08:26:32 PM »

Offline RutNut

• NO-SHOW JONES
Re: Fools On Ice
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 08:07:30 AM »
Sorry if I offended anyone with that comment. That was not my intention, and I sent Quicko a PM explaining I was not referring to him.

I guess I just think differently than a lot of you guys. I was not trying to be a wise-a** , I just found it interesting that someone that was fishing for trout in a closed lake AND didn't know when trout season closed and was apparently posting pics of trout they were taking out of season on Facebook.(Not Quicko)

I can understand not realizing a lake is approved trout water and fishing it for other species, but when you are fishing for trout and don;t even know when the season closed, I think that's a different story.

Well, I hope I didn;t ruffle too many feathers with my comments! I guess I have to be more careful with what I post and where from now on. This is a great site and I don;t want to do anything that turns people away from it. Please accept my humble apology!  :-[

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • Stupid is the new Awesome!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 08:21:37 AM »
Everyone knows that you didn't mean anything by your comment... except the guy that took it the wrong way. Just count it as a learning experience and go forward wiser. I'm serious about using this thread for your wacky time comments all of youz guyz. That, and start new topics when you get in storytelling mode.  !<>!
FM
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:17:11 AM by fishin_musician »
Have an Ice Day!

Offline redblur00

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:52:56 AM »
I didn't mean anything to quicko neither and pm him hopefully he'sfine. I'll lv out the ppersonal aspects from now on sorry. 

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:52:56 AM »

Offline RutNut

• NO-SHOW JONES
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:03 PM »
I'm serious about using this thread for your wacky time comments all of youz guyz.

OK FM- hey, maybe we can put together a slow-pitch softball team and challenge the NY guys to a game once the ice melts. We can call it the NEPA Goofballs vs. the NY Oneida Guys;D

Offline redblur00

• Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »
Lol nice rut I'mdoin good in my highschool yr book iI was class smart*** now iI'min the goofball group hehe. Like van wilder says cant take life to serious u will never get out alive. Words of wisdom

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »
I got a new word for the language filter too and I thought I had them all covered.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline redblur00

• Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 04:54:43 PM »
Lol I didn't even know thr was a languagefilter iIjust use * or the censored thing oout a curtasy

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 04:54:43 PM »

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 05:12:01 PM »
It doesn't get called into play that much.  I do appreciate that most of the guys we have assembled here are not heavy cursers. lol I speak pretty rough when I'm out on the water but don't on the site. Civil discourse is better for all involved.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline redblur00

• Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 05:24:32 PM »
It doesn't get called into play that much.  I do appreciate that most of the guys we have assembled here are not heavy cursers. lol I speak pretty rough when I'm out on the water but don't on the site. Civil discourse is better for all involved.
FM
.    Does that insert the word tilt I'veseen that b4 iI'mthe same fFMiItry to watch it near the kids tho lol

Offline KingPerch

• Charter Member
  • NY DIEHARD!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 06:22:35 PM »
OK FM- hey, maybe we can put together a slow-pitch softball team and challenge the NY guys to a game once the ice melts. We can call it the NEPA Goofballs vs. the NY Oneida Guys;D
as long as there's no cursing during the game....I'm in! Lol!  8) you PA boys would fit right in with the NY Crew! ;D

And if you guys don't mind.....I will be chiming in from time to time over here...as you guys are welcome to join us on the Oneida thread. Thanks for welcoming us to the site! 8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:27:09 PM by KingPerch »
DO WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU DO....LIFE IS GOOD!

Proud member of the O.L.L.C. and N.S.T.!

DON'T WORRY FREDDIE....THE BITE WILL GET HOT AT 11:00!!

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 06:44:52 PM »
.    Does that insert the word tilt I'veseen that b4 iI'mthe same fFMiItry to watch it near the kids tho lol

Tilt is one of the substitute words. lol I can use it for other things two. I misspell the word you (y-o-u-i) so frequently that I have the common ways that I mess it up set to fill in the correct spelling.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 06:44:52 PM »

Offline chez

• Charter Member
  • PBR Man
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 07:27:29 PM »
as long as there's no cursing during the game....I'm in! Lol!  8) you PA boys would fit right in with the NY Crew! ;D

And if you guys don't mind.....I will be chiming in from time to time over here...as you guys are welcome to join us on the Oneida thread. Thanks for welcoming us to the site! 8)
  YOUR A GOOD DOOD KING PERCH.KEEP THAT NY ROCK COMMING.IM LOOKING FOREWARD TO HITTING ONEIDA WITH YOUB THIS SPRING.
MORE GUYS NEED TO BE LIKE YOU AND ME ON THE SITE.{{{EASY GOING}}}Cant get OFFENDED BY EVERY LITTLE THING MAN !<>! !<>!
WHEN THE BEERS GONE WE'RE GONE

Offline KingPerch

• Charter Member
  • NY DIEHARD!
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 08:34:33 PM »
  YOUR A GOOD DOOD KING PERCH.KEEP THAT NY ROCK COMMING.IM LOOKING FOREWARD TO HITTING ONEIDA WITH YOUB THIS SPRING.
MORE GUYS NEED TO BE LIKE YOU AND ME ON THE SITE.{{{EASY GOING}}}Cant get OFFENDED BY EVERY LITTLE THING MAN !<>! !<>!
8) u:)
DO WHAT YOU LIKE, LIKE WHAT YOU DO....LIFE IS GOOD!

Proud member of the O.L.L.C. and N.S.T.!

DON'T WORRY FREDDIE....THE BITE WILL GET HOT AT 11:00!!

Offline RutNut

• NO-SHOW JONES
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:05 AM »
Hey- so now we have our own forum under Pa Ice Fishing???!!! COOL!  8)  Thanks FM! Will try to be good boys now and keep the "craziness" here!  ;)  ;D

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:05 AM »