Author Topic: Fished Kingston today  (Read 1200 times)

Offline CaptSpike

Fished Kingston today
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:12:05 PM »
Fished Kingston today with John and Mark. Started out pretty good with many white perch and some nice crappie. As the sun rose in the sky the bite died down. Never did get the sonular bite predicted for mid day. Still a pretty good catching morning. No lures shined as when active fish showed up they bit. In-actives were just that. We only moved once (lazy). Tracks from last week made the ice surface rough in most places. Some areas that looked black had only three inches of ice. I drilled in one of those spots to see. Lots of those "weaker run off spots" around the lake so use caution if you venture out. I was planning to fish tomorrow but decided I needed a day of rest instead. Hope to get back for lake trout next week and finish off march with more white perch action and some local fishing as well.
Won't be long before I'm prepping open water gear. The season passes quickly and once again many places I planned to fish I never got to. I did enjoy the places I did get to fish so I can't complain about that.
Hope you all did well this weekend if you got out.

Spike
I catch fish........It's what I do.....
Experience.....There is no substitute.
So many fish.............so little time.

Ice Fishing 247

Fished Kingston today
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:12:05 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question