Author Topic: Susquehanna Brewery  (Read 1391 times)

Online fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • May the Ice Be With You
Susquehanna Brewery
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »
I had the pleasure of tasting two Susquehanna brews lately. One was only available as a growler fill. That one was called Toboggan, a very nice ride! The other is available by the case and it is called Winter Warmer, another worthy beverage. At 7+ ABV it is a great way to relax and watch Justified or True Detective.
FM
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:14:41 PM by fishin_musician »
Have an Ice Day!

Ice Fishing 247

Susquehanna Brewery
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »

Offline Tafton Dan

• Hop Head
Re: Susquehanna Brewery
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 08:24:08 PM »
If you're into PA craft beers and you like hops, I just had Victory's new Dirt Wolf double IPA and it's very tasty. 8.7 ABV. I had a few out on the pack yesterday and they kept me warm all day! Support your local craft breweries! We're lucky to have so many good ones in our state.

Offline Psucowman

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:01:32 AM »
If you like craft beer and live in PA then you need to try some of what Troeg's has to offer.  Aside from the year round offerings and their notorious holiday release Mad Elf, they offer seasonal brews that will really expand your horizons.  Their best beer releases in january, Nugget Nectar; this is a must have if you appreciate hops.  Ace beverage on Betty St in olyphant is their master distributor for the area.

If you ever pass through Hershey Pa their brewery is on Hersheypark drive and definitely worth a stop.  you can do a self guided brewery walk through or sign up for a guided tour which i highly recommend, usually one of the troegner brothers gives the tour and they take you right up on top of the brew tanks and if you are a homebrewer like myself they will answer ANY questions you have, great guys!
Never leave fish to find fish!!!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:01:32 AM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question