Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Author Topic: Marcum Showdown Troller 2.0 ??  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Striper66

• IF247 Staff
Marcum Showdown Troller 2.0 ??
« on: December 27, 2014, 03:59:48 PM »
I'm looking to add to my Showdown. Will the 12v 10amp lithium battery with the Preformance pack work with it? I checked the manual and it only gives referance to the 9amp battery. Guessing that the manual came out before the Lith. Batt. did. I did send an email to Marcum. they have not respnded yet. So I figured I'd ask everyone here.
There's a hole in the Ice,  Dear Liza, Dear Liza.
There's a hole in the ice, Dear Liza, a hole.

Well fish it, Dear Henry, Dear Henry, Dear Henry
Well fish it Dear Henry. Dear Henry, Fish it.

Ice Fishing 247

Marcum Showdown Troller 2.0 ??
« on: December 27, 2014, 03:59:48 PM »

Online fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • WTF
Re: Marcum Showdown Troller 2.0 ??
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 04:44:57 PM »
The amperage has to do with the balls of the battery. It will last longer with a 10 amp than a 7 amp. As long as the voltage is correct you should be good to go. I would wait to see what the other great minds at IF247 have to say before proceeding to check out. lol
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline Striper66

• IF247 Staff
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 04:59:21 PM »
Thanks for the response FM. Will do.

Offline BIGCREW

• Ice Man
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »
I think FM is right, the only difference is the higher the amps the longer it will last, I have a showdown troller I need the wire to connect to the battery, I dont rember if it came with it or not? Im content with using it with the batteries the only reason I want the wire now is because I got a ceiling fan/led light for our shelter that im going to run off the battery from my fish tv being we leave the camera at home 99% of the time so I would rather use the battery and save a few bucks on disposable batterys, just a little tip for ya, most eemergency lighting use the same type of batteries and you can get them cheap at an electrical supply store, I have a guy by me that sells them real cheap all he deals with is batteries, some are what they call blems and there very cheap if anybody knows where electro battery is on main st in west scranton thats the place I have been dealing with the guy for years and I have never had any problems with anything I ever got there, he has deep cycle  batteries atv you name it he usually has it cheap

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »

Online crappiman

• God walked on water to create Ice Fishing....
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »
FM and Bigcrew are correct! The amp hours are how long the battery will last depending on the devices amperage. For example- if you're showdown outputs is 1 amp, it will last 10 hours on a 10 ah battery. As long as it's a 12 volt battery you can use any amperage battery. The More amps the longer it last and the more it cost.
Men and Fish are alike.... They both get in trouble when they open there mouths......

Offline redblur00

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
The propack works great with the 2.0. My dad has one even the 7 amp battery lasts an eternity. The only thing that really draws it is the screen heater. Just a FYI if u choose the pro pack shop around we got his on a erandomsite by googling it for like 3o bbuckswwasn't bad at all.

Offline Striper66

• IF247 Staff
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 09:23:17 PM »
Thanks for thr replies guys. BigScrew does your supplier ship? If so pm me the info. I got a couple buddies looking for Bat.'s for their ATV's. Redblurr00 I'll check that out.

Thanks again. Safe ice and Tight lines.    8)

Offline BIGCREW

• Ice Man
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »
I dont know if he sbips or not but I could find out for ya, if he doesnt ship we could probaby work something out theres a ups store 1/2 mile away from the place get a list together and I'll get you some prices

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »

Offline Striper66

• IF247 Staff
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »
 Bigscrew. See what you can get and I'll pass it along. Thanks.   !<>!

Offline zziipp

• Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 02:26:06 AM »
 :-X  ::)
WHO SAID WE CAN'T WALK ON WATER.MUST BE A LAND LOVER.

Offline chez

• PBR Man
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »
I think FM is right, the only difference is the higher the amps the longer it will last, I have a showdown troller I need the wire to connect to the battery, I dont rember if it came with it or not? Im content with using it with the batteries the only reason I want the wire now is because I got a ceiling fan/led light for our shelter that im going to run off the battery from my fish tv being we leave the camera at home 99% of the time so I would rather use the battery and save a few bucks on disposable batterys, just a little tip for ya, most eemergency lighting use the same type of batteries and you can get them cheap at an electrical supply store, I have a guy by me that sells them real cheap all he deals with is batteries, some are what they call blems and there very cheap if anybody knows where electro battery is on main st in west scranton thats the place I have been dealing with the guy for years and I have never had any problems with anything I ever got there, he has deep cycle  batteries atv you name it he usually has it cheap

I know Donny and Gary from electro battery.Great guys.Their shop is just before the redlight at SAINT ANNS STRTEET.( coming from TAYLOR).Best battery prices in the area.I just got a battery for my jeep Tuesday.If they don't have the size you need ,Donny will have it in a day.He even deals with the playschool batterys for the toy quads and,jeeps.
WHEN THE BEERS GONE WE'RE GONE

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question