Ice Fishing Info NH Ice Fishing NJ Ice Fishing NY Ice Fishing
PA Ice Fishing
VT Ice Fishing MA Ice Fishing

Sign up for your Charter Membership as in the past by visiting the The paid subscriptions module located in your forum profile settings, here. The paid subscription link (in your profile controls) will accept your Charter Member payment using PayPal's super secure payment interface. After choosing either the  Hoodie package or the Hat package you can use your PayPal acct, your debit card or your credit card to pay. IceFishin247.com automatically sets your account to Charter Member for 1 year and will send you a notice 14 days before your subscription is up. If all this technology is intimidating to you, you can still become a charter member the old fashioned way, by sending me a check or money order. I will enter and set your account manually. If you wish to pay by check or MO just send me a PM for the address.
IceFishin247.com
Charter Member:

Hoodie Package (very limited supply)
$60 shipping included or $55 U-Pick-up:
1a.) Your choice of one a L, XL, or XXL IF247 Hoodie with the IF247 logo on the front pocket area and our new Hardwater Warriors Emblem on the back

Hat or T-Shirt Package
$30 shipping included or $25 U-Pick-Up
1b.) Choose a special issue black knit hat with thinsulate insulation and orange IceFishin247.com on the front. or you may choose one of our brand new IF247 T-Shirts. See the IF247 store T-shirt image.

Both the hoodie and the hat packages come with the following member enhancements

2.) Direct Photo Attachment:
Easily attach up to 12 photos per post, no need to go to your Photo Bucket account.

3.) Photos in PM's
Charter Members can attach up to 4 photos in the personal messages that they send.

4.) Expanded Mailbox
Doubled mailbox capacity, CM's save up to 100 messages in your mailbox.

5.) Charter Member Lounge and Priority Help:
Talk about your day on the water or whatever else is on your mind with other charter members and F247 staff in the lounge.
For forum performance issues as in:  you can't get something to work of need some help figuring out how to do this or that. Post a help request here and your issue will be attended to first.

6.) Charter Member Badge and Custom Avatar:
A Charter Member Badge, seen here,
will be placed in your online ID showing the rest of our members that you are a Fishin247 supporter. Custom Avatar: If you have a photo that you would like to have prepared as a personalized avatar, I will make the avatar and install it for you.

7.) Hardwater Warrior emblem displayed in your forum signature.

Charter Members help to support every aspect of IceFishin247.com
Tournament
Contests
Giveaways
IF247 Gear
Promotions
Forum Maintenance

Hoodie and Hat Images Coming Soon!