Author Topic: Lot of Sebile Flatt Shads 16 lures in Total Lot 87.00 TYD  (Read 902 times)

Offline papaperch

• Ice Man
Lot of Sebile Flatt Shads 16 lures in Total Lot 87.00 TYD
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »

These are great little lures for ice fishing. They also work just as well during open water season . Breakdown of the lot is
35 mm = 1.414 inch  42 mm= 1.65 inch

5 golden shiner 42 mm size
2 golden shiner 35 mm size
2 white belly pink back with stripes 35 mm size
3 orange belly orange back with stripes 35 mm size
2 chartreuse back white belly with stripes 35 mm size.
2 shad finish 35 mm size

All lures are new. Two have been transferred to different packing. I was selling 8 packs , 6 packs and 2 packs of these lures at my garage sale.
Lots of guys came back and bought more after they tried them.  They work on almost any species. Sebile has quit making these sizes. The smallest they still make is a little over 2-1/2 inches now.

I bought them with crappie and perch in mind. They do those well.What I didn't expect was catfish, walleye and especially bass smallmouth and largemouth. If you like sonar baits you will love these. Vertical jigging has been most effective method. I use like Rapala Ripping Raps or Slab Raps.I haven't found a non-producing color on these lures yet.

Only reason for selling these is I got way more than I need.

Ice Fishing 247

Lot of Sebile Flatt Shads 16 lures in Total Lot 87.00 TYD
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:27:18 PM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question