Author Topic: Mosquito 1/31/11  (Read 1028 times)

Offline JigIt4

Mosquito 1/31/11
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »
Fished the north end today and it was SLOWWWW!
Hopefully things will pick up. ice is about 12 " in most spots and no slush at all
Will be out there wednesday and will post more.....

Ice Fishing 247

Mosquito 1/31/11
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »

Offline bigbuck0824

Re: Mosquito 1/31/11
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
i was out a mosquito for bout 1and a half weeks now and me and my buddy are killing blue gills, some nice ones here and there but mostly advrage but every day we go out we get a 5 gal bucket full of them and a few crappies i haven't heard of anyone with any walleyes, we are getting these blues and crappies at 305 boat ramp walk out and go to the right theres a little branch we stuck out in one of the old holes its in bout 80 to 20 feet of water in a stump Field its right off the point form the bay there i tryed to post picks but couldnt figure it out lol

Offline fishin_musician

• Administrator
  • May the Ice Be With You
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 11:35:54 PM »
i was out a mosquito for bout 1and a half weeks now and me and my buddy are killing blue gills, some nice ones here and there but mostly advrage but every day we go out we get a 5 gal bucket full of them and a few crappies i haven't heard of anyone with any walleyes, we are getting these blues and crappies at 305 boat ramp walk out and go to the right theres a little branch we stuck out in one of the old holes its in bout 80 to 20 feet of water in a stump Field its right off the point form the bay there i tryed to post picks but couldnt figure it out lol

There is a tutorial on photo posting listed on the front page it is a snap.
FM
Have an Ice Day!

Offline walkerd

• Fisherman or at least pretend to be! Right Farmer?
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:05:18 AM »
Bigbuck that is fantastic of you to help a fellow fisherman to find some action. Unheard of on some other best  fishing sites........... :o :D ;) FM
Early to bed early to rise. Fish like hell and make up Lies!!

Ice Fishing 247

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:05:18 AM »

Support IceFishin247

IF247 Charter Member Our Charter Member Program is a great way to support this site. You get your choice of IF247 Hoodie or Hat and some awesome account enhancments. Check it out!
Charter Member Now

Black/Orange Beanies
Black/Orange Ball Caps
IF247 Store

Photos Posting Tutorial

Get Forum Help

How do I do that?
IF247 SURVIVAL GUIDE
Answers to your FAQ's :?

More FAQ's

Ask a Question